$6.75 price reflects warehouse sale to make space for new standards-related products and is effective through 11/30/19 or while supplies last.
Determining Geologic Time is a Notebooking Central booklet featured in our new Topic Investigation series. The Notebook Foldables found in a Topic Investigation title are based on content standards that help students develop tested skills or achieve deeper understanding of the most important ideas associated with the topic.This 24-page booklet covers important topics in understanding vast time, including speculation vs. science, Law of Faunal Succession, Relative vs. Absolute Dating, Paleomagnetism, Earth events timeline--please see Table of Contents for complete list of topics.
Topic Investigations can be used in the following ways:
- as an extension of required curriculum
- as an in-depth investigation of a topic
- as part of a project-based learning experience
- as a resource for a thematic unit of instruction
- as a review and supplement for students who need to reveiw specific content concepts
Price includes standard shipping within 48 contiguous U.S. states; please contact our office for shipping rates and options for other areas.